1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Melon or Pine
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I think I was 6 or 7.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
1 – the Pacific
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, Air Force.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I’m not sure.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
How the hell am I suposed to remember?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I have read all of them except for the Twilight series.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British – It is WAY hotter!
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
My grandparents are dead, but they never divorced, so yes?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Disneyland, but that is more of a theme park. Maybe Marine World?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Used to have memberships to Costco and Sams Club.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
I plead the 5th.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
You kind of have to choose your mom, don’t you?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
“Sounds good. By the way, thanks for all the good work lately. I’m glad this worked out, you’ve been doing a really nice job. Keep it up.”
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I wish I could.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I think I was like 8 or 9?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Because there are really interesting things on there!