New Friends and Lost Brain Cells

Well, I hope everyone had a great new years. I certainly had an interesting one. First off, Beth, Matt, Laura, Charise and I went to Fiorinos (a local bar on Beth’s side of town), where right off the bat, I had to take Charise home because her family was having drama. Maybe she was the lucky one.

So when I got back from taking Charise to her house in Windsor, Laura was already pretty much gone and Anne (Beth’s friend) had shown up. I started off the evening with a shot of my old friend Wild Turkey. I ordered three shots of it for Beth, Anne and myself, but Laura ended up drinking Anne’s because she was trying to not get hammered. Well, after that Matt suggested ordering a Kamakazi. I have never had one of those before, and I will never have another one either as it tasted like ass.

We joked around a while and some old lady that was at the bar shoved some nasty drink in my face to taste and I tasted it. During all of this, somewhere along the way Laura wanted to suck someone and specifically mentioned Andrew and Jeremy. So, what is a friend to do? I text messaged Jeremy and called Andrew to see if one or both of them would be interested in letting Laura come over an service them. Long story short neither happened, but me looking a damn fool on the phone, but whatever.

Well, as the night progressed Matt (the designated driver) confirmed that I had somewhere between 6-10 shots of mudslide. Please note that I was also drinking water and Sprite as well to balance things out a bit. I also was in the habit of tipping to bartender way more than I should have, oh, well.

Somewhere along the way we ended up outside and Laura fell into and knocked over the wooden fence and yelled out “Party Foul”. I can’t quite remember, but I think either right before or right after that she flashed some guys to get some beads. During this time Anne was being stalked by this guy with a bad mohawk that wanted to get with her, as well as Beth and I going to the potty like 8 times and ALWAYS opening the bathroom door on some drunks taking a piss all over themselves and the floor.

Which reminds me of another first, Beth and I sharing a bathroom together. I used the urinal and she used the can. I also think that we shared the ladies room as well, but I am not sure.

Midnight rolled around and we all had free champagne that Laura knocked over all of us and all over the table along with whatever else was on the table. Beth and I dry humped on the dance floor for like 2 seconds and then I went outside to call Jeremy again and see if he was ready to get sucked off by Laura yet. Well, at this point I left the confines of the bar so I could hear on the phone and then the bouncer wouldn’t let me back in and nobody would answer their phones in the bar. Well, lucky me a guy came up and was getting in a verbal match with the bouncer and the bouncer chased him off. When he came back, he allowed me back in and offered a drink on him, to which I declined.

We left Fiorinos and went over to Beth’s house to use the computer to get directions to Jeremy’s house. We drove around trying to find Jeremy’s house for a while and eventually found it. Jeremy and I had a real in depth conversation about his sexuality, etc while Laura and Reina were trying to fight over the beads that Laura won flashing earlier and Beth and Matt were against the wall looking dead.

After my great conversation, I was kicked out by Jeremy and I don’t remember why. Matt took Laura and I to my house and she and I both promptly passed out. I woke up a couple of hours later and man, what a hangover I had. I made really good friends with my toilet over the next 2-3 hours off and on running from my bed to the bathroom to throw up water that I was trying to keep hydrated with. In the end, I had nothing but stomach acid coming up and that was not pleasant at all.

I finally kept down some soda and like 3 bites of toast and was able to sleep until my Mom woke me up at 2 when I had work at 3. My car was still accross town at the bar and I needed some way to get it. I tried calling Charise first as I had given her a ride to Windsor the night before and thought that would be a good pay back. She didn’t answer. I then called Beth to see if Matt would be kind enough to come over and give me a ride to work and drive my mom to get my car on the way to her house. He would, but my mom was not feeling well, so I substituted Kevin for the job.

When I got to work, it was nice and slow and I was able to recover from the night before. When I came home that night, I watched a little bit of TV with my mom and I was OUT!

Yesterday, Beth, Matt, Charise, Laura and I went to San Francisco. Along the way, we realized that we had obviously lost some brain cells. We were so goofy and everything, wow. We told all of the stories that we could remember about new years over and over again as well as make dumb ass comments like me mistaking a dead Christmas tree on the side of the road in San Francisco as a shrine to a dead driver. That was a great running joke. We drove and parked at the Metreon parking garage and used the facilities at the Metreon and Matt was able to look in the comic book shop and the model toy shop and he was amused.

After the Metreon, we walked over to Old Navy where Beth purchased the most ever dog accessories and some clothes. Matt and I were the only ones that left that store without anything. I was proud of myself. From there, we boarded Muni and went to the Castro where we ate at the really good Mexican restaurant and then proceeded to go into the adult shops because Beth wanted a new vibrator. Suffice it to say that the only thing that was purchased was a button for Laura.

We wondered around a bit more and then re-boarded Muni and went back to downtown. I walked into the Apple store to get my fix and then we went back to the car and left. Before we left the city, I decided that driving up to Twin Peaks would be fun. We drove around in circles until we found the spot finally (after about 40 minutes). Laura was very helpful with her “right” comments over and over again.

It was very pretty and Beth and I “rode” the pay potty again, something that I had not done in years. It didn’t seem as exciting as before, man I must be getting old. We then left the city and stopped to fill up “Everest” before heading back to Santa Rosa and Beth’s house, where we parted ways and I gave Laura and Charise a ride back to my house where Laura’s car was and everyone went home.

So far 2007 has been really interesting and I can’t wait to see what happens!

2 thoughts on “New Friends and Lost Brain Cells”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.